About Halong Bay
Looking down from above, Ha Long Bay as a giant picture of extremely lively. Go to Halong bay, every one seemingly lost in a fairy world is petrified, the island is like a man standing towards the land (rock head), the island is like a dragon hovering above the water (Dragon island), the island is like an old man sitting fishing (Mr. La Vong Hon), Lu Huong Rock … All look like the real thing, real amazing. …
Halong 2 day tour itinerary (sleep on boat):
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong (L, D)
08:00AM. We pick up you at your hotel and depart for Halong. Have a short break in HaiDuong city (about 20 minutes).
12:00AM. Arrive in Halong bay around. Get on boat and have lunch on boat.
PM. After lunch, visit ThienCung and Dau Go caves- the most beautiful cave in Halong bay with the individual shapes created by splendid stalactites and stalagmites. The boat go continue for cruising around Halong bay and you will have chance to see the Stone Dog island, Cat island, Fighting Cock island and explore local people’s life of fishing village. Then the boat take you to visit Lan Ha bay where you can spend your time for swimming, kayaking and taking the photoes. You can choose to lie on the sundeck on the top of the boat to see the sunset and have a fishing or have a relax yourself. Have dinner and stay a fantastic night on a quiet cabin.
Day 2: Halong – Hanoi (B, L)
07:00AM. You can get up early to do exercise or have swimming. Have breakfast on the boat. Then, take a cruise back Halong pier by another route. On the way, you can take some photoes or have swimming and sunbathing. Be back Halong pier and have lunch on the restaurant in Halong.
After lunch, get on bus to go back Hanoi. Arrive Hanoi around 4:00PM. End of services.
- Welcome drink
- Air conditional bus
- English speaking tourguide
- Meals, boat trip, accommodation on boat
- Kayaking and visiting fees.
- Insurance and Personal Expenses.
- Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary.
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard.
- 25% surcharges applies for cruises on Christmas, New Year and Tet Holidays
- Free of Charge for children < 5 years old, sharing fully-paid cabin, limited to one child per cabin
- Major credit cards are accepted onboard
Please contact us:
FOUR SEASONS TRAVEL COMPANY - VNSEASONSTOUR
Head office: 4A, Hang But street - Hang Bo Ward - Hoan Kiem dist - Hanoi City
Tel: 04.62700945 / Fax: 04.62700954
Branch office: 6D Phan Boi Chau - P2 Binh Thanh District – Ho Chi Minh
Tel: 08.62581667 / Fax: 08.62581657
Website: http://lotussail.com - http://dulichbonmua.net
Hotline: Ms.Hai: 0983.998.600 - Live chat: Dulichbonmua1