Day 1: Hanoi – Halong-Catba (L, D)
08:00AM. We pick up you at your hotel and depart for Halong. Have a short break in Haiduong city ( 20 minutes ). Arrive in Halong bay around 12.00AM. Get on boat and have lunch on boat.
13:00PM. After lunch, visit ThienCung and Dau Go caves- the most beautiful cave in Halong bay with the individual shapes created by splendid stalactites and stalagmites. The boat go continue for cruising around Halong bay and you will have chance to see the Stone Dog island, Cat island, Fighting Cock island and explore local people’s life of fishing village. Then, take the boat trip to Gia Luan harbor, get on bus crossing Cat ba National Park to Catba town. Check in your hotel and spend your free time for relax, stay on beach to see the sunset or walk around to discover the sea-town. Enjoy the dinner and overnight at your hotel .
Day 2: Cat Ba – Halong – Hanoi (B, L)
07:00AM. You can get up early to do exercise or have swimming. Have breakfast in the hotel. Then, take a bus crossing Cat Ba National Park again then cruise back Halong pier by another route. On the way, you can take some photoes or have swimming and sunbathing. Be back Halong pier and have lunch on the restaurant in Halong.
After lunch, get on bus to go back Hanoi. Arrive Hanoi around 04.00PM. End of services.
- Welcome drink
- Air conditional bus
- English speaking guide
- Meals, boat trip, accommodation at the hotel in Cat ba and visiting fees.
- Insurance and Personal Expenses.
- Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary.
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard.
- 25% surcharges applies for cruises on Christmas, New Year and Tet Holidays
- Free of Charge for children < 5 years old, sharing fully-paid cabin, limited to one child per cabin
- Major credit cards are accepted onboard