Day 1: Hanoi – Ha long (L, D)
08:00AM. We pick up you at your hotel and depart for Halong. Have a short break in Haiduong city. Arrive in Halong around 11:30AM. Get on boat and have lunch on boat.
13:00PM. Cruise through the emerald waters between the limestone outcrops and long corridors, visit ThienCung cave – the palace is famous for its stalagmites and stalactites and Dau Go grotto. Take cruise back Halong pier by another way. On the way you can have swimming and enjoy the sunset.
Spend your free time and have dinner in Halong city. Then the bus take you to Tuan Chau island. Check in your hotel and overnight in Tuan Chau.
Day 2: Tuan Chau – Hanoi( B, L )
07:00AM. Get up early to do exercise, swim at Tuan Chau beach and enjoy fresh air. Have breakfast in the hotel. Start for walking around Tuan Chauisland to discover the most beautiful island in Halong and take the photoes. You can see Dolphin show, Crocodile show, Water music show, countryside market…
Have lunch at the hotel. Bus trip to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi around 04.00PM. End of service.
- Welcome drink
- Air conditional bus
- Meals, boat trip
- English speaking tourguide
- Hotel and visitingfees.
- Personal Expenses
- Entrance fee for shows.
- Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary.
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard.
- 25% surcharges applies for cruises on Christmas, New Year and Tet Holidays
- Free of Charge for children < 5 years old, sharing fully-paid cabin, limited to one child per cabin
- Major credit cards are accepted onboard