Day 1: Hanoi – Halong( L, D )
08:00AM. We pick up you at your hotel and depart for Halong. Have a short break in HaiDuong city (about 20 minutes). Arrive in Halong bay around 12.00AM. Get on boat and have lunch on boat.
13:00PM. After lunch, visit ThienCung and Dau Go caves- the most beautiful cave in Halong bay with the individual shapes created by splendid stalactites and stalagmites. The boat go continue for cruising around Halong bay and you will have chance to see the Stone Dog island, Cat island, Fighting Cock island and explore local people’s life of fishing village. Then the boat take you to visit Lan Ha bay where you can spend your time for swimming, kayaking and taking the photoes. You can choose to lie on the sundeck on the top of the boat to see the sunset and have a fishing or have a relax yourself. Have dinner and stay a fantastic night on a quiet cabin.
Day 2: Halong bay – Catba Island (B, L, D)
07:00AM. You can get up earlier to see the sunrise, do exercise or have swimming. Have breakfast on boat then go by boat trip to Gia Luan harbor. Get on bus tour to Cat ba National Park for trekking 2 hours there. You will have chance to discover the scenery, take the photoes and enjoy fresh air in the Park. Tranferto Catba town. Check in your hotel and have lunch. Spend your free time at the hotel for relax yourself
PM. You can stay at the beach, swim, walk around to discover Catba town yourself, find out some nice photoes. Have dinner and overnight in the hotel on Catba Island.
Day 3.Cat ba – Halong – Hanoi( B, L )
Have breakfast at the hotel. Go by bus crossing to Cat Ba National Park, stop at Gia Luan harbor and get on boat come back Ha long city by another route. On the way you can have swimming or sunbathing. Have lunch at the restaurant in Halong. Return to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi around 16.00PM. End of services.
- Welcome drink
- Air conditional bus
- English speaking tourguide
- Meals, hotel, boat, kayak and visiting fees.
- Personal Expenses.
- Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary.
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard.
- 25% surcharges applies for cruises on Christmas, New Year and Tet Holidays
- Free of Charge for children < 5 years old, sharing fully-paid cabin, limited to one child per cabin
- Major credit cards are accepted onboard