A perfect combination of the lively, colourful sea world and the green, peaceful moutainous world are welcoming holidaymakers. Nha Trang is waiting for tourists to indulge themselves on endless sandy beaches and azure water. Da Lat will embrace you by grand hands of continuous moutains, beautiful hills, striking flowery valleys, melodious waterfalls, colourful tribes with their lively kermises, and rows of French-styled villas huddling in the fresh tranquil atmosphere.
Day 01: Saigon – Nha Trang
Overland to Nha Trang via a rubber and dragon-fruit plants, Ca Na Beach en route and Long Son Pagoda. Arrive in Nha Trang. Transfer to the hotel. Free at leisure.
Day 02: Nha Trang (B)
Morning boat cruise to visit Tri Nguyen Acquarium, Mun and Tam Island. Afternoon tour to visit Po Nagar Cham Towers, Chong Promontory and Dam Market.
Day 03: Nha Trang – Da Lat (B)
Overland to Da Lat via Po Klong Giarai Cham Towers in Phan Rang Town. Arrive in Dalat. Transfer to the hotel. Afternoon tour to visit the Crazy House, Valley of Love, Xuan Huong Lake and Da Lat Market.
Day 04: Da Lat (B)
Full day tour to visit Bao Dai King’s Summer Palace, Domain De Marie Church, Datanla Waterfalls, Truc Lam Pagoda, Tuyen Lam Lake and Chinese Pagoda.
Day 05: Da Lat – Saigon (B)
Overland back to Saigon via Dambri Waterfalls in Bao Loc Town. Arrive in Saigon. Transfer to the departure point. End of service
Tour price included :
- Transfer and transport with 04-seat A/C car or 15-seat A/C van.
- Accommodation basing on twin sharing with daily breakfast.
- English or French-speaking guide service.
- Sightseeing admission fees as specified in the itinerary.
Tour price excluded:
- All meals and beverage unspecified in the itinerary / Travel insurance / Personal expenses.
- Optional visit, Gala Dinner, New Year Eve, Lunar New Year Eve, Christmas Eve etc.